YOU ARE BUYING A REGISTRATION TICKET TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ENTIRE HYBRID AUCTION TAKING PLACE ON AUGUST 14TH, 2020.
When you register through this Auction Item you will be entered to participate in the whole Auction. You will receive prior to August 14 on your e-mail address a specific LINK to enter the hybrid auction from your computer or phone.
Description of the Auction Item:
Enjoy a full weekend at Château de Servigny, a charming place where the Cherbourg Surrender was signed during World War II. The château is located 15 minutes from Sainte Mère Église, the first French village to be liberated in 1944. The famous Utah Beach is a 25 minute drive from Servigny and Mont Saint Michel is 1h15 minutes away.
Included: 2 nights with Continental Breakfast for a maximum of 15 persons (8 rooms)
Validity: Between September 1, 2020 and December 19, 2021.
Date exclusions are: Christmas and New Year's weeks and between May 15, 2021 and September 15, 2021.
And Now, a Word From Our Lawyers:
• Hybrid Auction Date: August 14, 2020
• Donor: Arnaud de Pontac
• Prize Date: Prize date will be scheduled between the winner and the Donor(s).
• All additional fees if applicable are at the expense of the winner(s)
• Items and experiences are donated to JustWorld International (France) and, as such, are subject to availability from donors.
• JustWorld neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, authorship, provenance or condition of the items and/or experience. All sales are final. There will be no refunds. All items are “as is.”
• Any need for shipping will be at the buyer’s expense. Any items not picked up will be forfeited after 30 days.
Photos supplied by donor(s) for illustration purposes only.