This Sweepstakes ends 23 August 2020 at 11:59 PM (CEST)
PACKAGE FOR 1 WINNER + 1 GUEST
Virginie Coupérie-Eiffel and her team welcome you to Château Bacon, in an exceptional setting situated on the outskirts of the Dordogne, a few kilometres from Bordeaux. Château Bacon has been in the Coupérie family for almost two hundred years. The family house and the stud farm, with some sixty horses, form part of the setting and history of the Bordeaux area. For three generations, the Coupérie family has been passionately breeding on the outskirts of the Dordogne on rich lands with exceptional pastures.
As part of this experience, you will not only enjoy an idyllic setting, but you and your guest will have the opportunity to discover the land and the breeding program of Château Bacon, from the birth of the foals to the training of tomorrow's champions. You will also be able to attend a ethology training of a horse in complete freedom and benefit from a riding session with Virginie Coupérie-Eiffel.
In the evening, Marie and Philippine Coupérie-Eiffel will welcome you to their exceptional wine bar, Alegria Bordeaux, in the heart of Bordeaux to share exquisite tapas alongside their wine varieties. You will spend the night at Maison Fernand, in the historic center of Bordeaux. The next day you will head to Château Angélus, in Saint-Emilion, for a visit to the historic family vineyard specializing in the first Grands Crus of Bordeaux. Finally, the dynamic team of Caffé Cuisine will welcome you for a traditional lunch in Branne, a small village on the outskirts of the Dordogne.
This package includes:
- Horse rental for lesson with Virginie Coupérie-Eiffel
- Lunch for 2 people at noon at Château Bacon
- Dinner for 2 people at Alegria Bordeaux
- One night for 2 people at Maison Fernand
- The visit of Château Angélus and wine a tasting
- Lunch for 2 people at Caffé Cuisine in Branne
Day 1 :
- 10 a.m.: Arrival at the Château Bacon stables and meeting with Virginie Coupérie Eiffel and her team. Followed by a tour of Château Bacon and then attend an ethology training with a horse in complete freedom
- 12:30 p.m.: lunch at Château Bacon
- 2 p.m.: Training session: flatwork or jumping with Virginie Coupérie-Eiffel
- 8 p.m.: Dinner for 2 people at Alegria Bordeaux
- Hotel night at Maison Fernand (1 double or twin room)
- 10 a.m.: Visit of Château Angélus, followed by wine tasting
- 1 p.m.: Lunch for 2 people at the Caffé Cuisine restaurant
This package does not include:
About Château Bacon:
A family farm for three generations with a high-level sport horse stable, Château Bacon is part of the Bordeaux landscape and history.
About Virginie Coupérie-Eiffel
High level rider for twenty years and champion of France in 2005, Virginie Coupérie-Eiffel is the manager of the Château Bacon stables, founder of the Paris Eiffel Jumping and Vice-President of La FFE.
About Alegria Bordeaux
"Eat, snack, drink, have fun, laugh and taste!" A wine bar and dining cellar, Alegria Bordeaux showcases tasty, natural, simple and quality cuisine by offering fresh and seasonal products. Alegria Bordeaux has a friendly and warm atmosphere, where customers can enjoy sophisticated tapas.
About La Maison Fernand
In the historic center of the city and in the heart of the Saint Paul district, Maison Fernand, an old family house, dating from the 18th century, completely renovated, welcomes you all year round, to a friendly and warm atmosphere.. Let yourself be charmed by the location, the uniqueness and the authenticity of Maison Fernand.
About Château Angélus
A historic vineyard specializing in the first Grands Crus of Bordeaux, Château Angélus is the work and passion of eight generations of the Boüard de Laforest family. The Angélus style is the marriage of a daring grape variety with an exceptional terroir. It is this unique character born from the south coast of Saint-Emilion and its high proportion of Cabernet Franc that we like to find over the vintages. It is a composition re-orchestrated every year, always in search of excellence.
About the restaurant Caffé Cuisine
In a small village at the edge of the Dordogne, in Branne, Caffé Cuisine managed by a dynamic team is a very beautiful destination, where one can truly take advantage of the hospitality tradition. Guests can enjoy a beautiful cellar and gastronomic bistro, where ingredients like pumpkin cream, pata negra, milk-fed veal are truly exceptional.
And Now, a Word From Our Lawyers:
• Prize: Chateau Bacon with Virginie Coupérie-Eiffel
• Start Date: July 7, 2020
• Eligibility: Winner must be 18 years of age or older. Guest age eligibility is to be determined in collaboration with the donor.
• Each participant must submit an entry on his/her own behalf. Any entry submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person’s name, email address, or providing any false information, will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize.
• Donor: Virginie Coupérie-Eiffel, Château Bacon, Restaurant Alegria, Château Angélus, La Maison Fernand, Caffé Cuisine
• Timing: Prize delivery time will be scheduled between the winner(s) and the Donor(s).
• All additional fees if applicable are at the expense of the winner(s)
• Items and experiences are donated to JustWorld International (France) and, as such, are subject to availability from donors.
• Potential winners and guests, if applicable, will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability waiver, and/or media release and may be required to successfully complete a background check. See Official Rules for more details.
• JustWorld International (France) is the sponsor of this Game. This Game is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with any other entities. Approximate Value: 2.500€
• Sponsor reserves the right to provide additional prize details during the eligibility period.
• Pictures supplied by donor(s) for illustration purposes only.