This Sweepstakes ends 27 September 2020 at 11:59 PM (CEST)
PACKAGE FOR 1 WINNER
Ethonova offers you an equine welfare assessment to establish how the impact of their environment affects the well-being of your horses. Our toolkit, based on scientific research, is composed of 6 themes and 20 criteria. Claire Neveux will assess your infrastructure (functional layout) during a two to three-hour site visit (depending on the size) and interview your staff (groom, trainer, etc...). Following this visit, Ethonova will provide a full report with recommendations for the welfare of your horses that are adapted to your daily routine.
If the winner of this package does not have an equestrian structure, our offer will be a one-day course on horse behaviour and welfare including the observation of horses (in Normandy). The winner may come with 2 guests (accommodation and travel not included).
This package includes:
- Horse welfare scientific assessment of facilities or individual horse behaviour
- A one-day course on horse behaviour and welfare including the observation of horses (in Normandy). In this case the winner may come with 2 guests (accommodation and travel not included).
This package does NOT include: Travel outside the Normandy Region
A horse’s welfare is everyone's business. Ethonova supports equine professionals in their infrastructure construction and renovation projects. Created in 2011 by Claire Neveux, an Equine Behavioural Research Engineer, Ethonova proposes courses, research & development and consulting missions for horse welfare and human-horse relationship.
And Now, a Word From Our Lawyers:
• Prize: ETHONOVA - Expert Equine Welfare Assessment
• Start Date: July 28, 2020
• Eligibility: Winner must be 18 years of age or older. Each participant must submit an entry on his/her own behalf.
• Donor: Ethonova
• Delivery Timing: To be determined in agreement between the winner and the donor.
• Items and experiences are donated to JustWorld International (France) and, as such, are subject to availability from donors.
• JustWorld International (France) is the sponsor of this Game. This Game is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with any other entities.
• Approximate Value: 800 €
• Sponsor reserves the right to provide additional prize details during the eligibility period
• Photos supplied by donor(s) for illustration purposes only