This Sweepstakes ends 2 August 2020 at 11:59 PM (CEST)
PACKAGE FOR 1 WINNER + 1 GUEST
Enjoy a full day at the Longines Global Champions Tour of Paris 2021- Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping with the amazing photographer Jessica Rodrigues. Follow her in the morning and meet your favorite riders and horses, have your photo taken with them and enjoy a professional print on acrylic glass of your favorite photo of the weekend signed by Jessica. If you like and want to pursue a career in photography, you can bring your own camera and learn from one of the best. In the afternoon enjoy the competition from the Premium Terrasse while sipping a glass of Champagne.
This package includes:
- 1 Premium Terrasse Pass to LGCT Paris on Saturday
- Saturday morning with Jessica Rodrigues following her throughout the show
- Your pictures taken by Jessica with your favorite riders/horses
- Saturday afternoon in the Premium Terrasse to enjoy the show
- 1 exclusive large format (45 x 30 cm) print on acrylic glass of your favorite photo of the weekend signed by Jessica Rodrigues
This package does NOT include:
- Travel and hotel accommodation
About Jessica Rodrigues :
Jessica Rodrigues discovered the world of horses through her lens, observing every detail with a new eye. The thing she values the most in this sport, is the relationship between man and horse and all the emotions that emerge through the beautiful stories, atypical personalities and magical moments experienced during major equestrian events. To capture this, she often stays behind the scenes, making herself discreet and trying to be in the right place at the right time in order to capture these stolen moments. This passion led her to Rio in 2016 to cover the Olympic Games and thus the consecration of the French Show Jumping Team which she describes in her first book released the same year "A dream in Gold".
The photographer pursues her career by traveling the world in order to capture the most beautiful competitions on the international circuit in search of ever more sporting emotions and human encounters. Thanks to collaborations with magazines, she produces photo coverages about the horse world and her journeys to meet passionate people in search of inspiring stories. She is followed by a faithful community (more than 114,000 followers) on her Instagram account @jessik_R.
About Longines Global Champions Tour Paris:
And Now, a Word From Our Lawyers:
• Prize: One day at LGCT Paris with Photographer Jessica Rodrigues + Premium Terrasse
• Start Date: July 7, 2020
• Eligibility: Winner must be 18 years of age or older. Guest age eligibility is to be determined in collaboration with the donor.
• Each participant must submit an entry on his/her own behalf. Any entry submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person’s name, email address, or providing any false information, will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize.
• Donor:Jessica Rodrigues and Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping
• Delivery Timing: Prize delivery time is Saturday of the 2021 Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping
• Taxes and Fees: All additional fees if applicable are at the expense of the winner(s)
• Items and experiences are donated to JustWorld International (France) and, as such, are subject to availability from donors.
• Potential winners and guests, if applicable, will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability waiver, and/or media release and may be required to successfully complete a background check. See Official Rules for more details.
• JustWorld International (France) is the sponsor of this Game. This Game is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with any other entities. Approximate Value: 1.000€
• Sponsor reserves the right to provide additional prize details during the eligibility period
• Photos suppled by donor(s) for illustration purposes only